|User since||Sept. 2, 2014|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I used this great add-on up to TB 68, then waited with upgrading to TB 78 until thre was a compatible version for it as I could not imagine living without it any more. Now I saw the new version 3 for TB 78 so I finally could upgrade.
All seems to work fine except one issue: I have several accounts, all with their own folder structure including Sent and Trash folders. I need the add-on to store copy always in the selected folder inside of the particular account that I am sending the message from. This works OK if I open the message compose window already from within the required account. Then this account is already preselected in the "From" field of the new message and all works well. However sometimes I open the message compose window from another account and only after opening it I realize I need to change the "From" account which I can easily do in the pull-down menu in the From row. BUT the add-on seems not to follow this change which results in the message being stored in Sent/Trash folder of a wrong account than the one that has been finally used for sending the message out.
Would be great if this could be fixed.
Thanks for this excellent tool anyway!!!
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
I paid for the addon just tofind out I cannot use it because of an internal bug which made it imposible for me to switch accounts for outgoing messages. As this is a crucial option for me, the purchased add-on turned out useless for me. The developer communicated with me and could replicate the buggy behavior of the add-on but the problem has not been solved.
Yes it was reported on github as issue #37. The developer marked it as bug himself and as of today it is stil open.
Rated 2 out of 5 stars
I purchased the licence, installed the add-on and quickly found out there is a bug inside it which makes it unusable for me. I reported the bug as reqested two months ago, then we exchanged several messages with the author about what exactly is wrong. That was it, as of today the bug is still there. Nothing else for me to do than uninstalling:(This review is for a previous version of the add-on (2.9.1).
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
I like the extension but recently I found out that it seems to be just this extension what causes a strange behavior in my TB - when I repair a folder, the columns TAG and SIZE that I had activated before disappear after the folder repair and I have to activate them again. When I tried with disabled extension all was fine.
Thanks for fixing this if you can...