Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Key Generation
- Public/Private Key Management
- Sign/Verify/Encrypt/Decrypt methods
- Inline Public Key detection (for importation, verification, etc.)
- Inline Signed data detection
- Gmail Integration [EXPERIMENTAL]
GnuPG is *must* be installed on the system. WebPG does not replace GnuPG, it merely extends it.
Source code for WebPG and related modules can be found here: http://webpg.org/?view=downloads
This extension uses the WebPG NPAPI module webpg-npapi, which is a cross browser and cross platform browser plugin that provides access to the GnuPG GPGME C API.
The source for this extension can be found here -
The source for the NPAPI plugin webpg-npapi can be found here -
The extension and it's packaged NPAPI plugin is open source, and provided as-is, without any warranty. They were written with the intent of making common Cryptography operations easy, portable and accessible.
If you find bugs with the extension or it's module(s), please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contribute, patches, enhancements, donations and suggestions are always welcome. If there is something we can do to make this product better, just let us know.
* Added support for named groups
* Added search ability to Encrypt-to key dialog
* Added review dialog for import of public keys
* Improved GMAIL compose integration
* Added support for new GMAIL compose window (for in4mer, enjoy!)
* Added WebPG action menu to text-area fields [BETA]
* Fixed Firefox options dialog sizing and decoration
* Added ability to publish keys to defined key-server
* Added ability to retrieve keys from defined key-server
* Added Email and UID aliases to Encrypt-to dialog
* Minor bug fix to key expiration dialog
* Moved to webpg-npapi v0.6.3
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0