Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
On the other hand, even the sender is aware of this it is still inconvenient and time-consuming to make a copy for each sensitive document and to remove those confidential contents in the copy before sending it. Therefore there is a demand for the email clients to handle such documents in a secure way.
We provide a Thunderbird add-on called "Sensitive Attachment Guard" which is able to detect the existence of sensitive information in the email attachments (for Word 2007 and Excel 2007 documents only) and to notify the sender accordingly. Moreover, it provides a function for the sender to strip away the sensitive contents from the attachments which will possibly be delivered to the selected recipients.
To get started, install the add-on and download our Microsoft Office document templates
Bug report or comments could send to email@example.com
To start with the add-on, you may visit the tutorial or follow the steps below
1. Install add-on
2. Download the template file to create your document
3. Update the sensitive content to apply confidential characters style
4. Save the document and send it as normal
5. A dialog would prompt to warn you sensitive content is sending to unknown recipient(s)
- Source code released under Custom License