About this Add-on
How to use:
1. Go to your Redmine account page like `https://redmine.example.com/my/account`.
2. Generate a REST API key.
3. On Thunderbird, open the Add-ons Manager.
4. Install this addon.
5. Click the item for this addon to show details.
6. Click the "..." button and choose "Options".
7. You'll see listed existing accounts. Click the button for an arbitrary account to associate to the Redmine account.
8. Set the Redmine URL, e.g. `https://redmine.example.com/`. It should be the root URL.
9. Set the REST API key generated at the step 2.
10. Scroll down and set folder mapping. You can associate a Redmine project per a folder.
After you successfully configured, you'll see an active "Redmine" menu at the bottom of the context menu on the thread pane. Basic usages are:
* Create a new issue from a received message
- Right-click on a message in the thread pane, or click the "Redmine" button in the message header area, then choose "Create new issue". Then you'll see a dialog to create a new issue.
* Update an existing issue from a reply to an existing message
- Right-click on a reply message in the thread pane, or click the "Redmine" button in the message header area, then choose "Update linked issue". You'll see a dialog to update the issue, If there is any message in the thread already linked to a Redmine issue.
* Cannot extract attachments automatically due to restrictions of WebExtensions API. You need to save attachments to your local disk and drag & drop files to the dialog manually.