Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
by Sungho Hwang
1) Add Find Task button.
2) Add tasks filter menu list.
3) Add the menu list filtering tasks by priority.
4) Make sure of task tree array length and n-th record.
I pray for my and your mother's good health.
From a middle-age son.
About this Add-on
1) Add [Find Tasks] browserAction at tabs toolbar.
2) Add tasks filter menu list before tasks filter input.
Version 3.4. updated in 2020-12-20.
1) Add the menu list filtering tasks by priority after tasks filter input.
If Clicking browserAction at tabs toolbar,
you can show and hide task addition box.
And when showing task addition box,
you can see tasks filter menu list and tasks priority menu list.
If re-starting Thunderbird, these functions are initialized,
if clicking browserAction again, these functions are restored.
Version 3.5. updated in 2021-03-26.
You can make sure of length of task tree array on task addition box.
You can make sure of n-th record number.
Usage: Sort by start date > Show: All > Input number > Find nth record > Show: All again.
Version 4.1. updated in 2021-03-28.
1) I changed input box type from text to number.
1-1) minimum number is 0.
1-2) maximum number is task tree array length - 1.
2) I fixed close function to disable/remove add-on.
3) I changed browserAction events to popup menu events.
4) At using TaskviewGridLayout, broken phenomenon is fixed.
5) I fixed doubling buttons at clicking it twice by disabling popup buttons after once.
6) I revealed names of the main program and the add-on developer on browserAction popup window.
Version 4.2. updated in 2021-04-01.
1) I made minimal input value to find nth record from "0" to "1".
2) I made button of "Update FindTasksButton" to update changes of tree array length.
Version 4.5. updated in 2021-04-07. The final upgrade version.
1) I fixed task addition box size to height 40px.
2) I adjusted element widths properly.
3) I completed it for task tree array length to be displayed in change automatically.
4) Hereby, final upgrade of FindTasksButton has been achieved.
April 6th 2021.
And, I am not a supported developer.
Would you contribute some to me for continuous developments.
I have happy dreams by one dollar and fifty cents,
like an international postage in minimum not a cup of coffee in high price.
From Sungho Hwang.