Rated 3 out of 5 stars
Although this add-on does work well in finding embedded content, its interface is unbearable. There is no such thing as keyboard shortcuts. As if that is not bad enough, you have to make 5 mouse clicks to download ONE of the media files. You have to 1. click the non-intuitive little fish icon way down at the bottom right in the status bar--there is no option to put the icon in the toolbar. Then you 2. click a pulldown menu for the file in order to select a download manager such as DTA. Next, and this is completely counter-intuitive, you 3. click the DownThemAll menu item and you get the standard 'Save As' dialog instead of the expected DTA one. Now 4. click the 'Save' button (or hit 'Enter') to finally download the file with DTA. Get it??? I don't… Now you're stuck with the 'UnPlug' dialog and no keyboard shortcut to close it. Even tabbing doesn't work so you have to 5. click the 'Close' button. If there is more than one file you want to download, you have to go through all 3 clicks again for EACH file--there is no multiple select option.
What I would expect:
1. A keyboard shortcut to open and close the initial dialog
2. An option to put the fish icon (please change that) in the toolbar
3. A checkbox next to each file to allow selection of multiple files
4. Keyboard navigation and shortcuts to do everything
5. Opening the dialog of the download manager as expected
6. An option to set the default downloader
You should be able to download multiple files with a few keyboard shortcuts.