About this Add-on
Once you register YOUR DOMAIN (ex."mycompany.com"), you will see Confirm-Address dialog with highlighted mail addresses when you send mail to other domain. And so, you can raise awareness of security and information leak.
[Oct. 21, 2020 for Thunderbird 78 users]
- It is with great appreciation, I announce that Confirm-Address 1.3.6 which supports Thunderbird 78.
- (ver. 1.3.7) Fixed a bug "Recipients lists are not shown when my domain is not set.
- Thunderbird 78.* is now available. Since it supported MailExtension, user interface is totally renewed. None of its feature doesn't change/improve.
[How to Install]
- Download addon file (extension = xpi) from this site or support site.
- Click "Thunderbird menubar > Tools > Addon" to open addon page.
- Drag & drop downloaded addon file to addon page.
Looking for someone who can donate their talent for translate texts to their own language. Please contact Meatian.
- Supported French.
- Flatten the icons.
- Popup dialog supported the dark mode.
- Enabled to show the first few lines of the email body to make it easier to check if the recipients are appropriate. This feature can be disabled at option screen.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1