About this Add-on
This add-on changes the “Send Later” command (Ctrl+Shift+Return) in the message composition window, so that instead of merely copying the message into your Outbox so that it is sent the next time you go online or do “Send Unsent Messages”, a dialog pops up which allows you to specify when the message will be sent.
You can specify a specific time and date, or click “15 mins later”, “30 mins later” or “2 hours later”, or define custom shortcuts. You can also schedule a message to send repeatedly using simple rules (every N hours, days, etc.) or customizable functions.
User guide | Questions and Feedback | Bug reports
Send Later relies on powerful date input parsing provided by Andrew Plummer's Sugar.js library.
Please get in touch about bug reports and suggestions!
- The Send Later pop-up in the main Thunderbird window now shows which folder each scheduled draft is in.
- Send Later now supports internal logging in addition to the console log, which is useful (among other things) for troubleshooting Send Later issues that persist across multiple Thunderbird sessions.
- Translation updates.
- Make it possible for Send Later to successfully locate scheduled messages when a folder has been configured by the user to store both Templates and Drafts.
- Alert at delivery time when a message is too large for Thunderbird to deliver.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0