Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Currently compatible with Thunderbird 68. IF you find bugs, please report them to:
The full detailed change log can be found here:
For Thunderbird 78 conversion (which is currently ongoing) please check:
Latest beta for Thunderbird 78:
I am currently rewriting for Thunderbird 78 compatibility. You can find a working prerelease here:
Going forward most bugfixes / new features will be exclusively available for Thunderbird 78 - but there may be some minor backports for Thunderbird 68. The reason for this is that through architectural changes on the Mozilla code platform the code for Thunderbird 68 and earlier is substantially different.
If you would like to support FiltaQuilla with donation you can now do so here
- Check the new Issue Tracker for open problems and to add feature requests.
- [issue 64] Make FiltaQuilla compatible with Thunderbird 78 ESR. The gruelling detail on all the necessary work can be read there.
- Printing didn't work anymore </p>
- [issue 45] Fixed "Move later" / "Copy as Read" For Thunderbird versions > 64
- [issue 76] Fixed detach attachments - if the attachment was already removed then no empty file is generated, but a message is shown in error console showing the "last seen location" where the attachment was originally detached to.
- Fixed behavior of opening FiltaQuilla page jumping to in-page links when a tab with the same basic URL is already shown
- 3.0.1 - version bump because I had to rerelease 2.1.2 fixing a syntax error in manifest.json
- 3.0.3 - fixed firstRun code so that support site is loaded on install / update
Support My Work
As I am often asked about added features for filter conditions and actions for my Add-on quickFilters - FiltaQuilla is a better location for extending Filter behavior - specifically adding new types of Actions and Conditions.
If you want to support the FiltaQuilla project, please install quickFilters and
purchase a quickFilters Pro license.
You can now also donate directly here.
I am keeping the license for FiltaQuilla as GPL 3.0, free to download and use.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0