Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Currently compatible with Thunderbird 68. IF you find bugs, please report them to:
The full detailed change log can be found here:
For Thunderbird 78 conversion (which is currently ongoing) please check:
Latest beta for Thunderbird 78:
I am currently rewriting for Thunderbird 78 compatibility. You can find a working prerelease here:
FiltaQuilla is now compatible with Thunderbird 78. Again, FiltaQuilla had to be largely rewritten for Thunderbird 78, because support for some key technologies was deprecated by Mozilla (bindings was central to making the filter editor work, so there were numerous days of work and guessing necessary to get it back on track. Many thanks to John Bieling from Thunderbird for helping especially with the very problematic Filter Editor.
Going forward most bugfixes / new features will be exclusively available for Thunderbird 78 - but there may be some minor backports for Thunderbird 68. The reason for this is that through architectural changes on the Mozilla code platform the code for Thunderbird 68 and earlier is substantially different.
If you would like to support FiltaQuilla with donation you can now do so here
- Check the new Issue Tracker for open problems and to add feature requests.
- [issue 94] Feature Request: Add ToneQuilla (sound notifications) functionality to FiltaQuilla. Removed some of the larger sounds and added the following sounds from notificationsounds.com (CC license):
maybe-one-day-584, hold-your-horses-468, scratch-389, your-turn-491, knob-458, worthwhile-438, scissors-423.
The default location which the provided sounds are unpacked into is in profile/extensions/filtaquilla. You can either add your own sounds there for convenience or point to sounds in other locations.
- [issue 95] Support instant apply for changes in Options Window.
- [issue 89] Fixed: Options missing in Add-ons Manager. The settings for FiltaQuilla have been moved to the ... menu on the Add-ons Manager and removed from the tools menu going forward.
- Completed strings in Swedish locale
- Fixed a problem with the German translation for "do not notify"
- [issue 97] Printing in background should not enable global setting 'print.always_print_silent' permanently.
Support My Work
As I am often asked about added features for filter conditions and actions for my Add-on quickFilters - FiltaQuilla is a better location for extending Filter behavior - specifically adding new types of Actions and Conditions.
If you want to support the FiltaQuilla project, please install quickFilters and
purchase a quickFilters Pro license.
You can now also donate directly here.
I am keeping the license for FiltaQuilla as GPL 3.0, free to download and use.
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0