Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
Thunderbird Conversations is a Thunderbird extension which, as the name implies, enables a conversation view in your Thunderbird. Notable features include:
- a regular conversation view that fetches messages from all folders, and behaves just like Gmail’s
- a quick reply feature, with autocomplete, that allows you to reply to a thread in a snap,
- quoted parts are collapsed,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- and a few other bonus features.
Don't forget to hit View > Sort By > Threaded in the menus. To remove the unified folder view, hit View > Folders > All.
Conversations will ask for various permission when it is installed or upgraded from older versions. This is a new permission model. These allows Conversations to access your messages so that it can display the contents to you in Conversation's format. They also allow conversations to provide buttons and shortcuts so you can easily process your mail.
We welcome feedback, but only if you've read the FAQ before :-)
Known Issues with Thunderbird 68 and later
- Quick Reply is not working in 68. This is a work in progress due to the changes in TB 68.
* Fix: Stops the conversation scroll position moving when a new message is received into the conversation.
* Fix: If full header details are being displayed, new messages received into the conversation will show the details by default.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0