Welcome to SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make SeaMonkey your own.Close
About this Add-on
Save Images saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location, with either the images original file name or a file name that you specify. The size, dimensions and types of images saved may be chosen, with options if the file size is unknown or if duplicate files are found. Images may be either saved from the current tab, left or right of the current tab or from all tabs. Also, all or selected links or image links in the current page can be opened in a new tab or multiple tabs. There are shortcut keys for some of the menu options.
Save Images can be accessed from either the Firefox Tools menu, the context menu (right click in page) or from a button placed on a toolbar (recommended - requires placement by user). Clicking the button will save the images using the Option "Default Save Action". Click the arrow next to the button to display a menu for more options.
Mac Users: Some Mac users with the latest Snow Leopard OS are able to use "Save Images", while others are having problems. Unfortunately, I am not able to do any testing on a Mac and so am unable to resolve any problems Mac users are having.
Please report any bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what operating system you use, Firefox version, any screen shots of your settings and the problem you have.
- Fixed: saving image under mouse was inaccurate depending on whether e10s was enabled or not
- Fixed: saving image under mouse addEventListener have been moved to frame script
- Fixed: opening multiple links was not working (added Task.jsm to SIOverlay.js)
- Changed: exporting of settings is done by list enumeration
- Changed: exporting/importing of settings using OS.File instead of streams
- Added: option to use middle mouse click to save image under the mouse
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1