About this Add-on
Most interfaces show the newest incoming messages on top. That means that even if you opened your email program with the idea in mind of writing an important email, you are soon distracted by a bunch of irrelevant mailing list messages - just because they happen to be the newest incoming mail, they push the important stuff down off the front page of your inbox.
Lovebird provides a separate tab just for your most important people. You can add someone to this list by clicking a heart next to their name. In the Lovebird tab, mail is organized by person, not just by conversation. Instead of just having the newest messages on top, you can sort people by who has been waiting the longest for a reply from you, or who you have not spoken to in the longest time.
Hopefully this will help remind you to keep in touch with the people you really care about, and reduce the time you spend being distracted by irrelevant time-wasters.
If you find bugs, please report them on GitHub: https://github.com/jonoxia/lovebird/issues Thank you very much!
* The heart buttons next to people in your inbox now work even when the Lovebird tab is not open.
* Fixed "window is undefined" bug when clicking "add person".
* Database statements are now created asynchronously for better performance.
* License information added to source files.
* Unneeded files cleaned out of XPI.
* No longer dumps debugging output to console.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1