About this Add-on
Once you register YOUR DOMAIN (ex."mycompany.com"), you will see Confirm-Address dialog with highlighted mail addresses when you send mail to other domain. And so, you can raise awareness of security and information leak.
[Feb. 15, 2022 for Thunderbird 79 (or above) users]
- Current version of Confirm-Address supports up to Thunderbird 78.9.1.
[How to Install]
- Download addon file (extension = xpi) from this site or support site.
- Click "Thunderbird menubar > Tools > Addon" to open addon page.
- Drag & drop downloaded addon file to addon page.
Looking for someone who can donate their talent for translate texts to their own language. Please contact Meatian.
- Supported French.
- Flatten the icons.
- Popup dialog supported the dark mode.
- Enabled to show the first few lines of the email body to make it easier to check if the recipients are appropriate. This feature can be disabled at option screen.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1