Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
About this Add-on
By default Thunderbird sorts the folders of an account alphabetically. This extension allows you to choose a specific sort order for your folders, allowing you to put the most important ones on top, and manually order them.
This also works for newsgroups inside a news accounts, and also works for sub-folders, and sub-subfolders, etc.
As a bonus feature, you can also re-order accounts as well, there's an extra tab for that now. The latest version now also allows you to choose the default startup folder.
- All types of accounts are now treated equally in TB91 and later
- Sort folders by name in descending order added
- Sort folders tab initially selects the first account in the list instead of the last
- GroupBox and Caption in UI are now displayed properly
- Improved German locale (thanks to Hartmut Goebel)
- Improved Japanese locale
- Removed description about "GMail" and "Unicode" from UI
- Prevented MSF from opening multiple windows
- Changed the refresh method of Thunderbird window
- Updated WindowListener to the latest version
- Added Itagaki Fumihiko as an author
- Updated version number to 2.1.0
- Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0