To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
eQuake Alert! Facebook Page
Please give us your feedback! If it's broken, we can fix it. If it's missing, we can add it. If you want to help, we can include your contributions. Translations welcome! We can only improve if you let us know how we're doing. Please visit the eQuakeAlert! Facebook Page.
This add-on will install and work in the background fine by itself, but to view the popup menu interface requires either The Addon Bar (Restored) or the Classic Theme Restorer (which also restores the addon bar, in addition to many other changes). Some people may already have one and not want the other, but the AMO "Required Add-ons" feature only allows one, or both to be required, not either, so I don't list them as required below.
This requirement will be removed in the future as we migrate to the newer Addons-SDK or the upcoming WebExtensions. However, it will remain as an option and highly recommended for those who don't want add-on icons cluttering up their navigation bar.
* Improved shaking in various states to properly restore the browser position if it was previously minimized or maximized, etc.
* Changed feed fomat to GeoJSON to simplify code and avoid XML encoding errors.
* Increased font functionality to include several fonts (highly compressed WOFF files), change font family, size, and toggle boldness and apply the resultant font to the menu items as well as status bar.
* Use only SVG for all logos and icons, resulting in more powerful image use (i.e. change colors and resolution programmatically, much smaller size, reusable, scalable crisp and clear).
* Add icons to menu-items, the status-bar, the Geomap page.
* Status-bar icon chosen based on region of interest, if any.
* Added some translations back (not yet complete!)
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0