About this Add-on
You can specify a specific time and date, or click "15 mins later", "30 mins later" or "2 hours later", or define custom shortcuts. You can also schedule a message to send repeatedly using simple rules (every N hours, days, etc.) or customizable functions.
Send Later relies on powerful date input parsing provided by Andrew Plummer's Sugar.js library.
Feedback and bug reports are very welcome, and can be submitted via the project's GitHub page.
Please get in touch about bug reports and suggestions!
* Restore original schedule when editing an existing message.
* Enable customizing they format in which dates & times are displayed.
* A lot of application-specific code has been moved into the sandboxed background context
* Several specialized experiment functions have been replaced with official webextension api's
- e.g. notifications are now created using HTML windows rather than native popups
* Other extensions can now modify the message or cancel sending as they would when the message is being sent normally
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License, version 2.0