Rated 3 out of 5 stars
I've used this successfully a few times now, when I've had to dump out a list of extensions for a support call, etc.
Really nice. I particularly like the way you can control the level of detail provided and filter between, for example, active and disabled extensions.
However, I've just discovered a couple of problems (using public release FF 47.0):
1) it lists extensions that are not user installed and are actually firefox default installs:
- firefox hello
- multi-process staged rollout
2) it omitted the following plugins:
- openH264 video codex (cisco)
- primetime content decryption module (adobe)
- widevine content decryption module (google)
It might be nice if it dumped dictionaries too but that's a suggestion rather than a problem.
I'm sorry to post problems here but couldn't see a way to reach the developer.