Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Mark All As Read 0.2
This is an initial attempt to revive part of "Mark All Read Button" by Mark S Baines.
This Add-on uses the Thunderbird WebExtension APIs. It adds a button on the Mail Toolbar that marks unread messages on the current displayed folder as read.
About this Add-on
This Add-on uses the Thunderbird WebExtension APIs. It adds a button on the toolbar that change every unread message on the current displayed folder to read. I've used icons from Mark S Baines' Add-on but his may change in the future.
Add-on is tested only on Thunderbird 68.3.1, please let me know if it doesn't work in any version from 68.2 and later. For requests, bugs or issues please open an issue at gitlab issue tracker or send an email to support email address.
- It doesn't work for Trash and Junk Folder - bug 1605937
- In some cases of messages with the same content, it may mark as read only the one of these - bug 1605938
- As it tries to find all the unread messages in a folder, it may take several seconds to minutes if the folder contains many emails. For example mark as read some hundreds emails in a folder with some thousands emails it may take two or more minutes. There is nothing I can do about it. Also the unread messages are marked as read by 100 each time as this is the hardcoded number of emails that a query returns, this number may change in the future
- accountsRead: Used for being able to get the displayedFolder property of a tab when using mailTab API
- messagesRead: Used for querying and marking as read the emails/messages