To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
There are also options for setting a custom background color or a checkerboard background, and for re-centering the image and removing the margin, so if you prefer some different combination of styles you can set that too.
Version 3.0.4 hangs if there are multiple spaces in a row in the image page title (from the filename, or with Greek and Luganda locales.) 3.0.5 fixes the hangs.
- 3.0.6: Don't hang if the image filename begins with a space.
- 3.0.5: Fix for hangs with Greek/Luganda locales, or when displaying an image with consecutive spaces in the filename.
- 3.0.5: Fix for Firefox 26 compatibility (bug 677912).
- 3.0.4: Proper fix for hangs.
- 3.0.4: Make the Help button work in Seamonkey.
- 3.0.4: Workaround for images in frames being resized to 0x0px.
- 3.0.3: Work around hangs on non-English locales.
- Override Firefox's built-in image resizing. This fixes the issues with images close to the viewport size not resizing when the page has margins.
- Add option to change the background of the image itself separately from the page (useful for transparent images on dark backgrounds, or to make the background a checkerboard). Defaults to "white" unless you're upgrading from a previous version and had the "Checkerboard background" option turned on, in which case it defaults to transparent.
- Support using the string "checkerboard" in page/image backgrounds to get a checkerboard background.
- Fix breakage from Bug 885117.
- Add a documentation page.
- Source code released under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1